2011-09-11

Reading your reviews

I read a lot of reviews of my demo. It seems that you are quite disappointed. The game is frustrating and you have to be patient to play. And stuff. So, the list of fixes I have to do to make the game more playable:
  • Make death animations skippable
  • Remove all jumps where Allie hits the ceiling with her head
  • Add save points
Yet another problem you noticed: there are no hentai or sexual scenes. NO ONE OF YOU SOLVED THE PUZZLE (Except of two guys from South Korea). Ok, so:
  • Add hentai scenes in first levels
  • Make game more sexual and hentai-like
And yes, the game will be quite bloody. There is nothing you can do with it.
I'll try to make fixes as soon as possible and upload new demo. 

5 comments:

  1. oh, where is the reviews ? I want to see them ...

    and the puzzle means the integral question ?

    I've solved it too ! ' 'a;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty smart if you solved. Most people didn't.
    Reviews:
    1. http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=17737&start=570#p1118823
    2. http://www.ryonani.com/downloadable-games/2851-another-dimension.html#post22139
    Not a review, but discussion about no actual H-content in the game:
    3. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17313

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this version.

    deadscenes, Graphics, Character

    [ especially Alice's clothes and

    dialogue after she died fascinated me ]

    Exept jump. [ you will fix it ]

    Well, It's a bad news - more sexual scenes -

    for me.

    but thanks for your game-making

    I wrote review

    Cuz I played game. And review makes a good game.

    I think.

    oh, and I have a question.

    Did you made this on you own ?

    Please solve my curiosity :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. MinSooK> Did you made this on you own ?
    Yes, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete