2011-09-14

Changing a lot

Ok now. Meet Allie and her new friends:
  • New acid pool
  • Cell trap
  • Humiliator
I removed old acid pool which looks like a piss, removed ghost blob and impaler trap. All those items were animated bad. I'll return ghost blob and impaler later, with new animations.
Totally remade controls. No delays. At all. Now animations aren't smooth, but gameplay is sharp and Allie is very docile.
And yes, now the game have SEX! The humiliator will rape Allie to death, if you touch it.
I'm going to remake messages subsystem, and all levels. Then I'll upload next demo. Not sure for the boss. It seems that math puzzles are not so fun as I expected.

2 comments:

  1. Math puzzles? They will be removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not sure about math puzzles. Very few people solved the integral question. Maybe I'll remove them, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete